What to Bring:
- Photographic Identification – this is essential to carry out the medical
- A medical summary from your GP
- Your GP/consultant details
- Any glasses, contact lenses and contact lens solution
- A copy of your prescription for glasses and visual aids
- The DVLA D4 form. This can be downloaded by clicking here or obtained from the DVLA by phoning 0300 7906806 or collected from a DVLA centre.
You will be required to produce a urine sample immediately prior to the medical examination.